Recurring event see all
13 November, 2023 @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
OUTspace is a peer support group for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer+ (LGBTIQ+) young people, and for young people who are not sure about their gender and/or sexuality. It’s an opportunity to meet, hangout and learn from your community.
OUTspace is a confidential group, which means we can’t tell anyone that you’ve come to OUTspace without your permission. This also means that we don’t ‘out’ each other in public.
What happens at OUTspace?
- Introduce ourselves and our pronouns
- Make a group agreement so we can feel safer to participate
- Hear about LGBTIQ+ news, events and culture
- Share experiences and ask questions of each other
- Group activities and games including theatre sports, arts and crafts
- Special events and movie screenings
OUTspace Hobart is facilitated by Davina at The Link Youth Health Service at YouthARC, 1 Market Place, Hobart. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Note that this venue has level access and accessible toilets.