Event Series: OUTspace Devonport (Ages:13-17)
OUTspace Devonport (Ages:13-17)
18 May @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
OUTspace is a peer support group for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer+ (LGBTIQ+) young people, and for young people who are not sure about their gender and/or sexuality. It’s an opportunity to meet, hang out and learn from your community. OUTspace is a confidential group, which means we can’t tell anyone that you’ve come to OUTspace without your permission. This also means that we don’t ‘out’ each other in public. What happens at OUTspace?
- Introduce ourselves and our pronouns
- Make a group agreement so we can feel safer to participate
- Hear about LGBTIQ+ news, events and culture
- Share experiences and ask questions of each other
- Group activities and games including theatre sports, arts and crafts
- Special events and movie screenings
In Devonport, the group will be facilitated by Garry from Working It Out and will be meeting at The Junction, YFCC 62 Stewart Street, Devonport
Note that this venue is wheelchair accessible.
For further information contact Garry on email@example.com or 0455 031 262