- This event has passed.
Event Series: OUTspace Launceston
9 September, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE! OUTspace LAUNCESTON WILL BE HELD EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE (via Zoom) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. For more info please contact Mason via email email@example.com
OUTspace is a peer support group for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer+ (LGBTIQ+) young people, and for young people who are not sure about their gender and/or sexuality. It’s an opportunity to meet, hangout and learn from your community.
OUTspace is a confidential group, which means we can’t tell anyone that you’ve come to OUTspace without your permission. This also means that we don’t ‘out’ each other in public.
What happens at OUTspace?
- Introduce ourselves and our pronouns
- Make a group agreement so we can feel safer to participate
- Hear about LGBTIQ+ news, events and culture
- Share experiences and ask questions of each other
- Group activities and games including theatre sports, arts and crafts
- Special events and movie screenings
In Launceston the group will be facilitated by Mason from Working It Out, will be meeting at the WIO office at Suite 40, Level 3 Holyman House, 52-54 Brisbane Street, Launceston.
Note that this venue has a lift.
For further information contact Mason on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438 346 122.