While LGBTIQ+ people might experience the pandemic more acutely than others, they also have a long history of resilience and helping each other out which can help mitigate these impacts. ‘Working It Out Together’ has been established as a response to COVID-19 to facilitate both of these characteristics.
Key Features Include:
- A special webpage with details, links and resources – www.workingitout.org.au;
- A volunteer program which allows LGBTIQ+ Tasmanians to put their hand up to get a bit of extra support during this crisis and/or to put their hand up to help out; and
- A one-stop place for LGBTIQ+ and Tasmanian-specific and/or accessible COVID-19 related resources. This is continually updated making it the perfect place to find the latest information:
- Stay connected – a range of online and offline activities and groups to keep people connected and active
- Stay healthy – advice and links for how to stay healthy during this crisis.
- Please spread the word!
Please spread the word!