OUTspace Devonport (Ages:13-17)
21 March @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
OUTspace is a social and peer support group for LGBTIQA+ young people, and for young people who are not sure about their gender and/or sexuality. It’s an opportunity to meet, hang out and learn from your community.
OUTspace is a confidential group, which means we can’t tell anyone that you’ve come to OUTspace without your permission. This also means that we don’t ‘out’ each other in public.
What happens at OUTspace?
• Introduce ourselves and our pronouns
• Make a group agreement so we feel safe to participate
• Hear about and discuss LGBTIQA+ news, events and culture
• Share experiences and ask questions of each other
• Socialising activities (boardgames / card games / video games)
• Occasional special events, such as movie screenings
OUTspace Burnie is facilitated at Working It Out Burnie at 29 Wilson Street Burnie
Contact Garry at Garry@workingitout.org.au for more information.
Note that this venue has level access and – though not inside – there are accessible toilets outside the building