- This event has passed.
OUTspace Burnie (Ages 13-17)
9 February @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Introduce ourselves and our pronouns
- Make a group agreement so we can feel safer to participate
- Hear about LGBTIQ+ news, events and culture
- Share experiences and ask questions of each other
- Group activities and games including theatre sports, arts and crafts
- Special events and movie screenings
In Burnie the group will be facilitated by Garry from Working It Out, will be meeting at the WIO office @ 29 Wilson St, Burnie on the 2nd Friday of every month, 4-5:30pm
Check the Working It Out Facebook Page for details or contact WIO for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that this venue has level access and there are accessible toilets just outside the building.