18 March @ 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
OUTspace is a social and peer support group for LGBTIQA+ young people, and for young people who are not sure about their gender and/or sexuality. It’s an opportunity to meet, hangout and learn from your community.
OUTspace is a confidential group, which means we can’t tell anyone that you’ve come to OUTspace without your permission. This also means that we don’t ‘out’ each other in public.
What happens at OUTspace?
- Introduce ourselves and our pronouns
- Make a group agreement so we feel safe to participate
- Hear about and discuss LGBTIQA+ news, events and culture
- Share experiences and ask questions of each other
- Socialising activities (boardgames/card games/video games)
- Occasional special events, such as movie screenings
OUTspace Hobart is facilitated at The Link Youth Health Service at YouthARC, 1 Market Place, Hobart.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Note that this venue has level access and accessible toilets.