FOR MEMBERS & ALLIES
Donations help us do more.
In particular, we use donations to support our work with young people including running annual programs such as the Pride Camp to give young people a safe and secure place to be themselves.
Regular or one-off donations gratefully received.
BECOME A MEMBER
By becoming a Working It Out member you:
- Demonstrate your commitment to change
- Support the organisation and its staff in the work they do
- Contribute to the financial well-being of the organisation
Member benefits include:
- Regular updates on WIO activities and other LGBTIQ+ community news and events
- 20% discount on any publicly offered training
- Discounts for our annual IDAHOBIT breakfast and other events
- Voting rights at the AGM and General Meetings
*You will need to pay the annual membership by card. Membership will be automatically renewed. However, you will be advised of up-coming renewals and can cancel or manage your membership at any time. If you don't wish to join up online, or for other payment methods, please complete and submit a membership form above.