FOR MEMBERS & ALLIES
Donations help us do more.
In particular, we use donations to support our work with young people including running annual programs such as the Pride Camp to give young people a safe and secure place to be themselves.
Regular or one-off donations gratefully received.
BECOME A MEMBER
By becoming a Working It Out member you:
- Demonstrate your commitment to change
- Support the organisation and its staff in the work they do
- Contribute to the financial well-being of the organisation
Member benefits include:
- Regular updates on WIO activities and other LGBTIQA+ community news and events
- 20% discount on any publicly offered training
- Discounts for our annual IDAHOBIT breakfast and other events
- Voting rights at the AGM and General Meetings
*You will need to pay the annual membership by card. Membership will be automatically renewed. However, you will be advised of up-coming renewals and can cancel or manage your membership at any time. If you don't wish to join up online, or for other payment methods, please complete and submit a membership form above.
Current Volunteering Opportunities
Working It Out Together – volunteer buddy program for anyone over 18. For more details (link to WIOT page) or contact Ani at Ani@workingitout.org.au or call 0466 984 775
Community Visitors Scheme – volunteer visitors for socially isolated LGBTI elders receiving aged care residential or home care packages. Contact Worthy at Worthy@workingitout.org.au or call 6231 1200
|General||If you are interested in volunteering at WIO, please email